31" FLUID MOTION SLIDER
Achieve the perfect slide with precise control over movement with the Kamerar Fluid Motion Slider. Get professional quality at an affordable price. This feature-packed slider is both extremely sturdy and ultra portable. Get smoother ramped shots with the belt drive and flywheel counterweight system.
The flywheel counterweight system gives you more consistent and smoother slides when compared to a standard slider. The belt drive system ensures optimal performance for fluid and quiet movement. The rotating counterweight provides momentum for smooth acceleration and deceleration when creating the perfect panning shot.
A handle is included so you can attach it onto the counterweight. This gives you a different way to operate the slider with a crank for full control over your camera movements.
The Fluid Motion Slider features a high-grade carbon fiber rail system that is sturdy, yet lightweight. The dual rail build combined with the aluminum slider carriage work together to create a structurally tough frame that can hold up to 10 lbs of weight.
The slider carriage features 3/8”-16 mount for attaching quick release plates, or you can attach it directly to your tripod. The slider carriage has a side mounted brake so you can lock your camera in place. Use the embedded bubble level to make sure your slider is completely balanced.
It features 6 rollers that slide smoothly on the sturdy carbon fiber rails. With the increased surface area of the rollers, the weight is distributed evenly and noise is greatly reduced from the sliding motion.
The fully adjustable legs allow for easy leveling of the slider. When shooting on uneven surfaces, adjust the height and angle on each leg individually for the smoothest shot possible. The round rubber pads on each leg helps to further stabilize your shot.
1- Fluid Motion Slider
2- Allen Wrench
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to their tracking number for delivery information.
- If, for some reason, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us. If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part. If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim. If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. Please note orders above $200 are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Greece, Peru, Portugal, Romania may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.